Japan has had over 500 years of missionary activity and has no legal restrictions on religion, yet is home to the second largest unreached people group - the Japanese. Nagoya is the 3rd largest metropolitan area in Japan. Centrally located between Tokyo & Osaka, it is homebase for a variety of ministries.
Join us this summer for a week of prayer walking in and around Nagoya, Japan. You will encourage and work alongside our Sent One as she teaches you about her ministry and the Japanese culture.
The cost of this trip is $3500 and will include flights, transportation, lodging, food, and insurance.
Trip Leader: TBD
|$875.00||25% raised Due 3/1/2023|
|$1,750.00||50% raised Due 4/15/2023|
|$2,625.00||75% Raised Due 6/1/2023|
|$3,500.00||100% raised Due 7/15/2023|
- Background Check
- Valid Passport that does not expire 6 months after arrival
- Sign Financial Agreement
- Sign Liability forms
- Pray for people
- Prayer-walk around the city
- Encourage our Sent One and her ministry partners
- A member of Sojourn Midtown in good standing
- 18 years old or older
- This trip is physically demanding so you must be in good physical condition.
- Abide by all Covid-19 guidelines required by the government (including vaccines)
- Complete 5 trainings led by your Trip Leader
- Fundraise $3500
- Pray for your trip!